Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fab Eyeliner on the cheap

This is my blog and as you can see I blog about anything that is on my mind, including recommendations of fabulous products. And actually this is the 2nd time I've done this.

Yes you read correctly folks, I found a fabulous eyeliner that is super inexpensive! May I introduce you to:  Jordana Color Xtend eyeliner.


It glides on super smoothly and its waterproof; no tug and pull.  I compare this to Urban Decay Glide On  24/7 eye pencils. At $3 its a super steal whereas the Urban Decay pencils are $19 and the black one is always out of stock at Sephora. I bought mine at the toy district in DTLA at a makeup store. I absolutely recommend this eyeliner.

p.s. I am not getting paid to write this review. I am doing it because people need to know about good stuff that is out there especially in the bad economy where we need to stretch our dollar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment