Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New year, New #followfriday

Well hello there! Hope you are feeling grand because I'm not. I am trying to get over the flu. Like many, I hate getting sick because it really slows me down. And I don't like that. Anyway, Happy 2010. Yep, it's a new year and that means a new #FollowFriday props list for Twitter. I apologize for not posting my recommendations these past 2-3 weeks, but I have been busy. I am home sick and there is certainly no excuse. Enjoy!

@burritoproject
@shitmycwrkrsays
@yogi310
@DZ501
@kcrw (I luv u guys! && now you can download their app from iTUnes, Sweet!)
@kogibbq (kick ass korean tacos & tofu burritos!)
@tofualan
@jessethegreat
@ditzybookgirl
@Marisadepeche
@wezli333
@LushusLola
@DepecheModeLA (DM tribute band)
@zhenzhen09
@threelilwonders
@JamesYrigoyen
@purp13bug
@nothingforx
@justlaina
@getshaved (yummy raspados (Spanish word)
@martooska
@denise709
@foodlibrarian
@shotgun_jimmie
@gorjess87
@silentbeep3000 (BFF2)
@retropinupdoll
@jackbear79 (GP2)
@welchva
@theotherkyle
@UrthCaffeLA (great hangout & great coffee)
@depechemode (super luv!!!)
@jackfacts24 (super funny)
@cristinapast
@__dana__
@thefrankenstand (yummy!)
@mariashriver (1st Lady of CA)
@ireadkidsbooks
@vromans (great indie bookstore in Pasadena, CA)
@jaaaymode
@Natures_Mistake
@postmidnight
@rockstarlover99
@realfooddaily

No comments:

Post a Comment