Monday, February 1, 2010

Burrito Project & other musings

Well hello there! It's been a long time. I know, I'm sorry, but I've been too busy being a social butterfly. Phsst, what else is new, you say! Well yes and it's great as always.

Lately I've been hanging out with my former high school pals and then some. The SHM ladies & the Salesian men have been causing trouble everywhere they go. Well, not really. I'm telling you, I woke up the party beast in all of them; well at least I'd like to think that. Ever since that mini reunion I organized in December these people can't get enough of each other. Ah, I love it!

Well I've been back in town for almost a month and I haven't rested at all. England was great and I'm glad I went. It was quite the adventure. Well I think it's time start planning my next trip; perhaps Paris or somewhere local like Toronto. Eh, we'll see maybe I'll postpone it for next year.

Next up is West L.A. Burrito Project (WLABP). Ah, I love new and exciting projects. WLABP is going weekly starting today. Yep, which means that you will have more opportunities to help out. Because we are going weekly, the process is being streamlined for ultimate efficiency. We are helping to feed the homeless more often and we hope you can join us in doing that. We will definitely need the manpower so feel free to contact us at wlabp@gmail.com or ask me questions here.

Well toodles for now. Until next time, party hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment