Sunday, November 1, 2009

SHITmyCoworkerSays: EPIC!!!

A lot has been going on with me; great things as a matter of fact, but I will only talk about one. A couple days ago a coworker was saying random crazy stuff; like always. And naturally I couldn't stop laughing. Others joined in and we were wondering how she come up with this stuff. The stuff that comes out of her mouth is random and crazy. And this goes on everyday. So someone came up to me and said "Hey we should write this stuff down and put it on twitter. Why don't we create an account solely on all the shit she says?" I was sold.

Why didn't I think of this a long time ago? So we created SHIT My Coworker Says; @shitmycwrkrsays on twitter. As I was posting I was reliving the madness. I love it. My coworker shall remain nameless for fear of embarrassment. We'll see if this takes off or not, but overall this is all in good fun. Enjoy! I am also working on a page on FaceBook, but it's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment