Thursday, October 8, 2009

I can trust my BFF's with my secrets...

So Plinky asks, "Who can you trust with your Secrets?" Well that's easy, the dynamic trio, other wise known as the BFF's (BFF1, BFF2, and BFF3).


BFF1, BFF2 & BFF3
These three are my best friends forever. They are there for me through thick and thin & they all know my most deepest & darkest secrets. No one else knows me best like they do. They know the real Lupe. While others think they have figured me out or have drawn conclusions about me, only the BFF's know what is up and who am I.

I know this sounds crazy, but they are the only ones that I can trust regardless of how psycho or angry they are on any given day. Those 3 got my back. And I count on them for anything. Most importantly, I love them to death (literally, j/k...LoL) Now that is true love. LoL


No comments:

Post a Comment