Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hop the bus to Mission San Juan Capistrano...

Here is another Plinky prompt for you: If you found a bus pass where would you go with in 50 miles (or something like that?)

Well 1st of all, that is an unfair question because 50 miles isn't far enough and I have a car so driving to any place is much easier and faster. It's not like I live the fucking boonies. Plinky, that is such a dumb question.

I would have liked to have gone to Santa Barbara but that is 100 miles one way. I certainly don't want to take the bus to the I.E. because, no offense, it's not that exciting. Kevin & Bean (from KROQ 106.7) have best described as being all dirt and super hot all the time. So why would anyone one go out there via the bus, you have to be nuts to do that.

In that case, I'd rather go the Mission in San Juan Capistrano. Why? I never been. I am Catholic (well not all that religious, just understanding). And I hear it's really pretty and therefore I want to go. So why not use that bus pass that I found (hypothetically) to go there, esp. since the traffic on the 5 freeway (into the OC) can be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment