Friday, September 18, 2009

It's #followfriday again, folks!

As time goes by, I'm getting lazier & lazier. Why? Well I think I just have been tired lately. I should, maybe, slow down on my outings. Summer is almost over and realized that I'm looking forward to Fall. I never really cared for cold weather or Fall, but as the years have gone by my priorities have changed. I truly like fall clothing and the cooler weather.

And what I like is that cold weather doesn't stop me from going out. LoL In fact since my birthday is in the Fall, I love partying/celebrating the entire month. Eh, life is too short, to sit around, anyway. I'm looking forward to more shows (Tiesto, No Duh, DM Convention, Ravi Shankar, etc) and great talk from the Dalai Lama himself. I think he's such a cool & humble person and it would be beyond great to see him. If all goes well, I will be attending a seminar that he is giving. Sweet!

And since I've been forgetting to do Follow Friday posts on Twitter, I will now resort to reposting this link every week. These are my recommendations (hopefully I didn't miss anyone, if so sorry darlings!)

@kcrw (I luv u guys! oh, and now you can download their app from iTUnes, Sweet!)
@kogibbq (kick ass korean tacos & tofu burritos!)
@tofualan
@jessethegreat
@ditzybookgirl
@ireadkidsbooks
@wezli333
@jaaaymode
@modefandotcom
@LushusLola
@NoDuhband (No Doubt tribute band)
@DepecheModeLA (DM tribute band)
@Marked5
@zhenzhen09
@threelilwonders
@purp13bug
@ollie_miles
@nothingforx
@justlaina
@yogurthaven (since it's hot in CA year round, gotta cool down somehow!)
@getshaved (yummy raspados (Spanish word) for this damn hot weather!)
@martooska
@ITSAGRINDcoffee (OMG, what a delish iced vanilla latte!)
@denise709
@foodlibrarian
@shotgun_jimmie
@gorjess87
@fresafresca (BFF2)
@retropinupdoll
@jackbear79 (GP2)
@welchva
@theotherkyle
@shitmydadsays (super funny)
@UrthCaffeLA
@kd01
@depechemode (super luv!!!)
@jackfacts24 (super funny)
@cristinapast
@__dana__
@thefrankenstand (yummy!)
@mariashriver (1st Lady of CA)
@schwarzenegger (Governor of CA)
@ireadkidsbooks
@vromans (great indie bookstore in Pasadena, CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment