Friday, July 3, 2009

twitter.com #followfriday

As time goes by, I'm getting lazier & lazier. Why? Well I think I just have been tired lately. I should, maybe, slow down on my outings. Summer is here so it's time to party; which means my outings won't slow down. There is too much to do; more concerts (DM, ND, Duran Duran), birthday & holiday parties, going to the beach, going to Disneyland, and a small vacation to Portland with BFF1. Eh, life is too short just to sit around.

And since I've been forgetting to do Follow Friday posts on Twitter, I will now resort to reposting this link every week. Thanks to @wezli333, I will do the same, though he uses tumbler, but it's the same thing. Regardless, these are my recommendations (hopefully I didn't miss anyone, if so sorry darlings!)


@wezli333 (the inspiration, dunno how I never thought of this b4!)
@kcrw (i luv u guys!)
@kogibbq (kick ass korean tacos!)
@tofualan
@jessebot
@ollie_miles
@nothingforx
@justlaina
@martooska
@ITSAGRINDcoffee (OMG, what a delish iced vanilla latte)
@denise709
@foodlibrarian
@shotgun_jimmie
@gorjess87
@yogurtlandinc (yumbo!)
@fresafresca (BFF2)
@jackbear79 (GP2)
@welchva
@brunovassup (super funny)
@kd01
@depechemode (super luv!!!)
@schafnitz
@jackfacts24 (super funny)
@cristinapast
@__dana__
@blogthings
@thefrankenstand (yummy!)
@mariashriver (1st Lady of CA)
@schwarzenegger (Governor of CA)
@ireadkidsbooks
@vromans (great indie bookstore in Pasadena, CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment