Friday, June 19, 2009

Follow Friday__twitter.com

Okay, I am getting lazier and lazier as time goes by. Why? Well I dunno! Well I think I just have been tired lately. I should slow down on my outings maybe. Since I've been forgetting to do Follow Friday posts on Twitter, I will now resort to reposting this link every week. Thanks to @wezli333, I will do the same, though he uses tumbler, but it's the same thing. Regardless, these are my recommendations (hopefully I didn't miss anyone, if so sorry darlings!)

@wezli333 (the inspiration, dunno how I never thought of this b4!)
@kcrw (i luv u guys!)
@tofualan
@jessethegreat
@ollie_miles
@nothingforx
@justlaina
@martooska
@denise709
@foodlibrarian
@shotgun_jimmie
@gorjess87
@fresafresca
@jackbear79
@welchva
@brunovassup (super funny)
@kd01
@depechemode (super luv!!!)
@schafnitz
@jackfacts24 (super funny)
@cristinapast
@__dana__
@blogthings
@thefrankenstand (yummy!)
@mariashriver
@schwarzenegger
@theonion (not edible)
@ireadkidsbooks
@vromans

No comments:

Post a Comment