Monday, September 13, 2010

There, I said it....

Here is the post I've been meaning to post for quite some time...(if the shoe fits, then so be it!)

As always, lots has been going on with me; too much drama caused by jealous people and the like. I usually think, and I may be wrong about this, that most people get so caught with the every day problems at home, with friends, marriage, and work that they lose themselves in all that drama. They become so unhappy and spread their venom to others who are the opposite from them.

Some of us are trying to stay away from bitter people and trying to have fun because we have a life outside of work and life is short. It's so easy to get caught up with the daily life and after a while it can become dreadful. And when that happens some tend to spill over their negativity unto others; it's harsh but so true.

My entire life I have been plagued with nosy jealous people always trying to find out what I do after work, for example. Don't know why they are so curious and fascinated, if you want to believe that I live a crazy life well good for you. It's none of your business just as it's none of my business wanting to know what goes on in your life. I mean, really. There is a good chance I don't give a fuck about your life, so why do give a fuck about me.

I don't know what else to say or how to put it, but leave me alone. go eff yourself. Dammit, if you want to have a fun and exciting life then do something about it and live your life; don't go harassing others and making their life shitty. Hey it's not my fault your life is shitty; it's your fault. So leave me alone! There I said it! And last time I checked this is a free country and can excercise my 1st Amendment right.

Thank you for listening and have a great life! Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment