Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beauty in all it's glory!


This is the State Capitol building in Sacramento, CA. Isn't it beautiful & majestic? Well, I think it is. It's unfortunate that this great state of California, in all it's glory, is not so glorious with all it's budget woes. I am a California native & have been fascinated with this building ever since I drove by it a couple years ago. Now each time I head out to visit my relatives in Sacramento, I make sure I make a pit stop to the Capitol Building and enjoy the breath taking site. I invite you, if you haven't done so, to make a trip out to Downtown Sacramento and stop by and pay a visit to the State Capitol building. Heck you might even bump into our governor, Arnold Schwarzengger! You won't regret it and you'll wonder why you never had been there sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment