Wednesday, December 30, 2009

England part 1

It's New Year's eve now in England and I've been in England for 10 days already and it seems less than that. I have no concept of time and it's partly great, but at the same time the fact that I have to go back home in 4 days is hard to swallow. I'm having too much fun and I want it to keep going on.

Everyone and everything has been great so far. I wouldn't have it any other way. Sure the temperature was unbearable at the beginning, but it's not so bad after all. I live near the Pasadena foothills and on a bad night the temps dip down to the 30 degrees fahrenheit and it's this cold in England. This trip has been quite an adventure thanks to BFF1. I love it.

So far I've been to London, Derby, Manchester, and Liverpool. We were supposed to go to Scotland, but because our trip got postponed due to snow storms in the East Coast, we had to cut that part out. Plus it was snowing there so I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. Oh well. I've posted some pics on Facebook but will post them here upon my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment