Sunday, August 23, 2009

A WOW vid, Ese!

This was posted on FaceBook a couple days ago by one of my high school friends. In case you don't know I went to a private all-girl school in Montebello (bordering EastLos); so hence the "chola" influence.

Anyway, this video doesn't reflect that I'm a chola or that I live the "ese" lifestyle. I do have cousins that are cholos and that are probably still part of gangs, but that's none of my business. We all choose our lifestyles, but whatevs.

When I saw this video, I was like "WOW! WOW!" It's hilarious! Check it out and you'll see what I mean:



Now wasn't this informative, ladies (hynas)? Now you know how to put on that Chola makeup; now you are firme hyna material...LMAO

p.s. I can say stuff like this because I can and because I'm latin, so there. Don't get "ALL" like that with me. So yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment