Sunday, August 23, 2009

Still really busy...sheesh!


(This painting is a Warhol rendition (Hammer & Sickle series, 1976) and is from an exhibition called Allegedly: The Hugh Brown Chainsaw Collection; it was on display at the Grand Central Art Center in Santa Ana in June 2009)




Well folks, it's been 6 months since I last posted a personal note. On the last note I had said I was too busy to post anything. Well the same still holds true. Since then I went on a mini vacation w/ BFF1 to Northern California. I go up there a lot because I have family there. I pretty much know my way around the Sacramento area. Sactown is great in it's own way and the suburbs are a different story; super boring.

Since I have an annual pass to Disneyland, I've been going a lot with my crew. It's a great place to hang out and spend lots of time at and it's time to go again. LoL I, also have been hanging out a lot with my regular crew, BFF's, a new crew from FaceBook & my groceras. It's great hanging out with different people all time, but time is scarce.

I, also, have been to a lot of shows. I saw No Doubt at the Gibson (at Universal Studios), Tiesto at the Sacramento Convention Center, Duran Duran at the OC Fair, and Depeche Mode at the Hollywood Bowl & at the Honda Center (Anaheim, CA) and went to a free show they put out back in April for the Jimmy Kimmel Show, as well; whew, I think I covered them all.

Next week I'll be going to the Franz Ferdinand show at the Forum followed by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs in September at the Greek. Yes, music is my life. It always has been. I've been into different genres throughout my life, but at the end all music it's great. It's a reflection of who you are and what is going on with your life at that moment. The same holds true for the musicians themselves. They write about what is going on in their lives; new love, break ups, new job, asshole co-workers, death of loved ones, etc. *SIGH*

So, I have lots of pics to post from all the shows and my trip, but it takes a lot of work, effort, and time. And I need more time to sqeeze in everything. There is so much to do, but not enough time. I want to do a lot before I kick the bucket (whenever that'll be). I love life for the most part. It's great that there is a lot to do and enjoy, but time & and money are of essense. *SIGH*

Well gotta roll folks. Must take a short nap, then off grocery shopping for taco night at a friend's house. In the meantime, I'll continue to post funny things and not some not so funny. I do want to point out, that if you get offended by anything I say or put up, well sorry, but that wasn't my intention. My outlook on life is loose and I try to see the best in everything. I don't take anything personal and nothing shocks me (well only a little, but then I get over it).

So, enjoy my sillines and peace out. BTW, leave comments if you like, I fixed the problem. So now anyone can leave comments if they like. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment