Friday, July 31, 2009

Another addiction...

How Addicted to Facebook Are You?

Ok this is great! I'm relieved and surprised (again) at the results. This is too amusing. BUT I am a little concerned because Facebook is referred by @Oatmeal as "sorta like snorting cocaine, except with tags and stuff." Why am I concerned? Because a previous FB quiz that I took, "What work of literature are you?" with the result as "The Hound of the Baskervilles."said the following: "Well, you might not exactly be Sherlock Holmes, but you wish you were... or at least you wish you were Watson. You love deciphering clues and being challenged by a mystery. You love the smell of danger and intrigue. You might even have a cocaine habit..." Yikes! cocaine habit!?!?! this is definitely of great concern.

Or how about this other quiz I took entitled, "What does the week you were born in say about you?" WHOA! Check this out: "You are fascinated by different forms of escape and when used in a healthy way; love television, movies, music and books, but addiction is also common to drugs, alcohol, sex and violence.” Again, WHOA!!! and YIKES!!

Well I'm glad these are just stupid and entertaining quizzes and do not reflect who I really am. laters...

Created by The Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment