Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enjoy the DM Tour Announcement clip!


So Depeche Mode decides to announce that they will tour in 2009 in, what I consider the Mecca of Rock and all things "raw", Germany. And Depeche Mode has gone through it's "raw" phases. I was glad with their choice with it's place in history and their influence on pop culture, believe it or not, though some may say London has had a much greater impact on pop culture. True, but there is a lot of wiggle room for discussion.

Anyhow, we are shown clips of past tours leading up to this one. I was personally excited to see those clips and to see them walking up to the conference stage. I am so excited to see them again! I wished I would have been able to see them in Europe (Spain), but things came up at work; at least I'll see them at the Hollywood Bowl. I am excited to get my hands on the new album. I will certainly be feverishly waiting.

Well I hope you enjoyed (or will enjoy) this 10 minute press conference clip. There are more, but I only posted this one because I don't want it to be overkill. Though I can't imagine why one would get frustrated watching a million Depeche Mode Videos.

Auf Wiedersehen & genieBen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment