Saturday, January 24, 2009

Too busy to blog...



All of a sudden I have been too busy to blog. I know it was my resolution to be more tech savvy and to build on this blog, but there isn't enough time to blog. For instance, last night I was in Redondo Beach at the Brixton bar. I saw, with friends, the 80's band "Missing Persons." Still amazing, but some of the "fans" were quite interesting. We were one of the few that were the youngest; the average audience's age was 45. I was under the impression that 45-50 year olds were part of the disco or soft rock era. The lead singer (Dale Bozzio) is 52, but her target audience was indeed the teens & tweens from the 1980's. They went on at 11:15 p.m. and played for about an hour. The sang the classics and concluded the night with "Walking in L.A." which it should have said "Walking in Redondo" (lol)!
Anyhoot, had to work early today, and I am dead tired now. I think will crash soon. Later on in the week I plan to post movie reviews and other stuff. Tomorrow is another fun and busy day...ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment