Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Venture: Burrito Project Long Beach 2.0

On October 27, 2013, I launched my newest venture/project and I am super happy. I present to you Burrito Project Long Beach 2.0 aka BPLBC 2.0 aka Burrito Project LBC 2.0.  I have been asked why the 2.0; because there is already in existence a Burrito Project in Long Beach.  I am not sure if that BP is still active but just in case I added the 2.0 to differentiate my group with the other one.

I am happy and grateful I have a great support system/team. I have been wanting to start one in Long Beach for about 3 years and my dream has come true. We made 75 burritos and delivered them to the Project Achieve shelter on North Long Beach.  Anyhow, we are at it for a second time and it will be this Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013 from 4-7pm approximately. For our first project/meet up, we will be preparing and wrapping 72 burritos and delivering to the Project Achieve shelter in Long Beach.  

I will be seeking volunteers, monetary donations, and supply donations.  BPLBC 2.0 is a community effort operated by volunteers who are motivated by good will.  We are a non religious group that just wants to help others in the name of greater good.  We have no hidden agendas or drama. We just want to help others who need us.

If you feel like you are in agreement with this philosophy then join us in our effort.  Contact me at bplbc2.0@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment