Monday, January 10, 2011

Eye Primer: a must have for women!!

I haven't written a review on anything in a while, but here it is; this is mainly for women. I don't know about you, but I have oily skin and tend to be very warm blooded; meaning that I tend to be warm most of the time no matter what. Weird, I know.

Case in point, because of my skin type and body temperature, make up does not last very long on me, especially eye make up. It's quite awful if you may ask and I am sick of it. I have tried so much stuff that nothing has worked until now. I present to you Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. It's the best thing ever!! No joke or gimmick, in fact I am not getting paid for this.

My eyeshadow or eyeliner never smudges or smears. It stays put until I remove it. It's fabulous and I am in love!! There have been times when I wear it alone and it gives me a nice refreshing glow to my face. If you are going through the same trouble that I am, then try this. Added bonus: its vegan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment