Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fave No Doubt songs

For those of you that know me, know that I LOVE No Doubt. I've seen them perform many times and I can't wait for their upcoming show this summer at the Gibson Amphitheater. I am obsessed with them as much as I am with Depeche Mode. I got hooked on No Doubt when Tragic Kingdom came out. At the time I was not really listening to alternative or rock music b/c I didn't like the likes of Nirvana, Hole, Alanis Morrissette, etc. One day (1995) I decided to buy the album not having heard of them. I liked the album cover-something about it was appealing along with title. I was hooked with "Don't Speak." At the time I had dumped a boyfriend, but was hurt by the circumstances-the bitter break up. Well this song made me feel good and helped me. Here are some videos for you to enjoy. The first being "Don't Speak," followed by a fabulous song "New," then by every girl's anthem "Just a Girl," and finally by "Hella Good" from the Rock Steady album. I certainly love these songs and hopefully you will, too.










No comments:

Post a Comment