Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Depeche Mode DILEMMA

http://depechemode.com/

So Depeche Mode (my favorite band of all time) is releasing a new album (Sounds of the Universe) on April 20, 2009. They have announced their European tour dates, but not any dates in the states. I’m annoyed. I really want to see them. I was planning to vacation in Europe after summer. Problem is that their European tour ends in the summer--which means that they’ll be touring end of summer and fall. I could see them in Spain, but I didn’t want to pay peak summer air/hotel fares. I have been putting off my European vacation for some time because of issues. I don’t know what to do and not knowing when they will perform in the states makes it worse. I know this is anal of me, but I can’t plan my year. What am I going to do???? I guess all I can do is WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment